iVMS-4500 is an application designed to work on Android phones from version 4.0 and upwards that can be used for the online control of images transmitted by DVR, NVR, network cameras and all sorts of Hikvision devices. You’ll also be able to play the recordings of your cameras, take photos and record videos, as well as configuring alarms and carrying out PTZ controls.
You’ll probably need to search for a decent manual or tutorial for this application to be able to get the hang of things. But once you’ve done so, the application supports HD resolutions such as 1280×720, 800×1280 or 1920×1080, but also lower ones of the likes of 480×854 and 960×540.
Some users are reporting connection errors, so make sure you’ve got your device’s WiFi, 2G or 3G enabled. Furthermore, don’t forget that transmitting video generates traffic, which will be reflected on your phone bill if you’re using a mobile network.
If you’ve purchased a new camera to improve your security, don’t hesitate to get hold of the APK to manage your cameras in a brilliant manner. Furthermore, this isn’t a lite version, so you can get hold of a full version totally free.
How to configure iVMS-4500 on Android?
Once you’ve installed the app, the first thing you’ve got to do is configure your region and country. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to access all its functionalities and enter the final device through a WiFi or 3G connection. Due to security reasons, you won’t find a public IP address of the device, so you’ll have to access using a DDN or Dynamic Domain Name, or mapping ports to the Public IP of your router. Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.
Download and install iVMS-4500 in PC and you can install iVMS-4500 188.8.131.52.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. iVMS-4500 is developed by HIKVISION HQ and listed under Video Players.
If you are looking to install iVMS-4500 in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install iVMS-4500 in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install iVMS-4500 in PC (Windows and Mac OS)
Following are the 2 metshods to install iVMS-4500 in PC:
- Install iVMS-4500 in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install iVMS-4500 in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install iVMS-4500 in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: iVMS-4500
- You will see search result for iVMS-4500 app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for iVMS-4500 depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Hint: You can also Download iVMS-4500 APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download iVMS-4500 APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
iVMS-4500 APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||HIKVISION HQ|
|App Updated||September 30, 2018|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2|
|APK File Size||20.70 MBs|
2. Install iVMS-4500 in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: iVMS-4500
- Install iVMS-4500 on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play iVMS-4500 on your PC